At Thermohouse, we manufacture the highest quality low energy building system consisting of Insulating Concrete Formwork (ICF) walls and energy efficient floor and roof systems available in Europe today. With a proven track record and full UK and EU certification, both the builder and the home owner can be assured of a superior quality house.
At Thermohouse, we are passionate about providing a solution that suits the home owner by providing a healthier and more environmentally friendly life style and the industry professional by providing them with an opportunity to be part of a new, innovative and modern method of construction that is easier to build, has unlimited design opportunities and is structurally superior to other methods of building.
“Our mission at Thermohouse is to supply a building system that is not only sustainable but that has the ability to provide comfort, security and a cost effective solution to the home owner for the duration of their occupancy.”
The Thermohouse building system is manufactured in a state of the art factory situated in Ireland, which guarantees speedy delivery, service and support. Our technical team is ready to respond to any query with practical advice on quick and efficient installation.
Thermohouse is deeply concerned with the environment and the impact the building can have on it and so we endeavor to:
- Promote environmental awareness among its employees and its sub and package contractor.
- Promote the development of improved standards and methods of construction and manufacture that are energy conscious and utilize construction materials in an efficient manner.
- Adopt working methods, which minimize damage to the environment.
- Promote or maintain close relationships with enforcing authorities and other environmental organisations and groups, as appropriate.
- We provide our staff with the skills and knowledge to identify, assess and manage all environmental issues on site.