The Thermohouse flooring panel is a non-structural permanent shuttering panel that is produced from EPS and is manufactured in thicknesses of 160mm and 210mm. These panels are manufactured to length, to suit any particular project and can span up to 9.0m, these are a lightweight panel weighing 10kgs/m2. Each panel is reinforced with two steel galvanised “C” sections running through its full length.
These panels can then be easily placed as shuttering for intermediate concrete floors that do not require lifting equipment for the installation. These panels are 600mm wide and allow for the incorporation of reinforced structural “T” beams in the span of the concrete floor at 600mm centres. The connection of the concrete and reinforcing steel between the Thermowall and Thermofloor systems provide for a superb reinforced concrete structure.
When installed the unique flooring system from Thermohouse, part of the low energy building system, is less than half the weight of hollowcore precast floors, yet provides the same load capacity. A superior end product with excellent insulation properties, at a competitive price, installed in record time!
- Lightweight, ease of use results in a considerable time redcution for the installation.
- Offers improved control of the thermal insulation and air tightness between floors.
- Customised cut to length panels that can span up to 8 metres or more.
- No need for shuttering or lifting cranes.
- Excellent noise reduction which acts as an additional sound barrier between floors.
- Clean sites, no waste or messy wet trades required.
- Unique design with channels for services and ventilation, eliminating cold bridging.
- Cold and wet weather does not interfere with construction.
- Installation in complete safety.